Sunday, December 21, 2008

SNOW DAY!

ok so friday morinig sucked! so i couldn't fall asleep on thurday and i kept waking up, and at 4:30 i woke up and looked at the school closings, i was expecting to see that we were closed, but we weren't! it wasnt even snowing outside. I was really depesed becuase i thought that we had school, so i set my alarm and tried to sleep for about an hour, but of course i couldnt. I just kept thinking about how much t sucked and how much i had to get done in the morning. So my alarm went off when i was awake, i got up and wenti not my bathroom and when i turned on the lights, my ister had written on a sticky note, NO SCHOOL! i was really confused so i looked on clickondetroit.com and it said we were closed! i was happy, but pissed off that theky waited so long. I was up then and i couldn't fall back asleep so i read a magazine, got some new songs from itunes, made magan a snowflake and painted it, and watched a movie. and after all of that, it was only 9:00. My mom had decided to stay home for the morning and work from home until the roads got a little better. I was excited because that meant i could get a ride to magz house, or so i thought. When i asked my mom if she could drive me over there, she went crazy! shee started yelling at me saying that she was busy and then she gave me a million choresw tro do. so after i did all of them, i had to paint megans present. then i got ready and waited like 2 hours for my mom to drive me over there. when my mom drpped me off, she got stuck in the snow and megz dad had to push her out. Me and megz hung out for about an hour then we went sleding. omg it was so much fun! even though i did about 5 face plants from trying to snowboard down the mountain...and we went in the woods and saw some people smoking pot...and we found our own little hill way back in the golf course and snowboarded down there and did funny impressions when going down (pushups, dancing, a slut, ect. haha) and then we went back to her house, at like pigs!!!!!!!!! (omg i dont even want to tell u how much we ate) then fell into a severe food coma. We fell asleep on her living room floor at 10:30 and i woke up to her mom standing over me at 12:00 saying that my mom had called and that they were taking me home, i was so out of it!

2 comments:

Assy said...

sounds like fun!!!!! I no they didn't show the school closings until 5:15!!SOBs I haven't eaten like any thing in the last 3 days so you ate my food for me on thrusday.haha if you read this before i call you i can go to your dads!!!yay!! luv u babe! miss you! see u soon!!

silly goose blogg said...

Hehe...thanks for the comment on my picture. Yeah, me and Em look pretty funny....whatever i love it tooo....=)