Sunday, December 28, 2008

Holiday Week



Christmas day was really good, i got a lot of clothes and 3 pairs of heels for christmas. yay! and them on the 26th i went up north to my family party and we had our soup night. (i have like 7 bowls of chicken pot pie soup) and we did our while elephant. i ended up with the same thing i put in :( so i just gave it to my aunt. haha. i played tons of mario kart and pool. then on the 27th we exchanged gift ($50 to target and a 20 dolar bill) and just hung out with my family and ate a lot. we palyed a lot of games and i already miss everybody!!!! i love my family!

2 comments:

KELLY said...

you have a big family. Happy new Years!!!!!!!!!

Assy said...

sounds like sooo much fun!I love my family toooo!!! by the way the pic of your family your sister and cousin and mom look VERY scary!